To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 9:00 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Urgent! OT: Request for text pal

Hello,
I am fully aware that this message violates the list’s policy on
staying on topic. However, I can think of nowhere else to take this
message. I would appreciate it if someone could sent me a copy of text
pal, preferably sooner than later, as I need it for the computer
science course I am taking this year in school. If no one has access
to a copy of text pal, I’d appreciate recommendations of functional
alternatives.
Thanks!
Best,
Nick