Hi all,

I think most if all of you know that off topic posts are not aloud on
list with or without the words off topic, ot, etc in the subject line.
The list guidelines are also clear that if you feel that a message is
off topic and would like it approved by a moderator that you should
contact the list moderators or the list owner before posting said
message. As no such request was asked or given regarding the off topic
Text Pal topic I'm afraid I have no other choice to begin moderating
certain list members.

Please, do not respond, reply, or post any more messages on that
particular topic on list. Any and all replies to said topic will
result in your immediate moderation.

Thanks.

Thomas Ward
Co-Moderator of the Audyssey Mailing List