Hi Yohandi,

I really don't want to put you down further or something, but this fighting of Jade in the second match was simply awesome. I think the simple answer to the question why you lost so badly is, that she simply didn't give you a chance to fight back. You couldn't even stand up properly after getting hit, she immediately sent you down again! My guess is, that she constantly put in very long combos, possible unblockables or things like that. Just a guess though, since I don't really know the game and the combo system. But I whish I could fight that way, her fingers have to fly over the controller to put such a constant stream of attacks in. *lol*

Best regards
Sarah