Hi Tom,

Thanks for pointing that out. I don't think everyone on list or in
this community fully realises how good they have it. That i would not
only work on a game that wasn't my own to begin with, but allow a
certain amount of input, testing, etc as well. I could have just not
bothered taking over Montezuma's revenge or Raceway and we'd all be
out the $35 or whatever it cost.

Plus I've always tried to be open with the public. Letting people know
when I'm releasing an update, telling them of things I'm going to try
in advance, and being as transparent about the process as possible.
Unfortunately, though, not everyone is going to be happy with what I
do no matter what. That's why I have to make final decisions on things
that maybe certain people aren't going to like. That's ok, because as
you say if a person isn't happy with the product they can spend the
time and energy learning to program their own game their way.

Cheers!