Hi Curt,

That is not a trophy. If you check the view command, v, you would have
seen the object just to the right of the staircase on level one is a
bronze statue. As for opening the statue here isa spoiler.

Go down the staircase, move right into the room with the fire pit,
jump the fire pit, and continue right until you reach a rope. Go down
the rope and walk left until you find a bronze lever. Pull the lever
and run back to the rope, climb it, jump onto the ledge, and run left
until you reach the staircase. Go up the staircase and walk right
andpress enter on the statue, and it should open. Keep in mind though
that locks are timed and if you don't reach the statue in a certain
amount of time the lock will reset and you'll have to repete the
process.

Cheers!