Hi Thomas,
I myself do own not all, but many mainstream Star Trek games.
But regarding sounds and music I allways have wondered why the Borg do not have their weapon sounds in any known Star Trek game. Correction: the borg ships in the Star Trek Armada games do have one weapon sound from Voyager and one other from First Contact. But the weapon sounds from the final Voyager episodes were never present, even if the stardates given in the Armada games suggest that their stories would have been placed within seasons six and seven of Voyager respectively. Also I never got why Star Trek Legacy never had canon music and sounds considering that it was the only game to span all Trek Eras. Moreover Elite Force 2 is the only Game I know of which has proper sounds of a Borg ship, but the moving or dying Borg drones in both Elite Force games are a total disapointment in comparison to canon TNG and Voyager episodes. What I like to know is, what you would have gained if you bought a license to make commercial Trek games from the owners. Would you have gotten a complete sound library including for example all the weapon sounds used in DS9 like the great explosions and the weapons of Dominion ships and a fully undisturbed wormhole sound? I ask this, because I know many Trek games (mainstream) and even they do not have all the interesting sounds while they are licensed products. -Also I'd like to know what source you used for the Defiants pulse phaser sound in Final Conflict, since I know the Defiant (I have the entire DS9 DVD set) and in most instances the Defiant's phaser sound is not like the one you placed in Final conflict. And lastly I'd like to know what sound packs for Final Conflict you know of or have yourself, because I know only one such mod and I allready have that, but I haven't made one for myself up to now.