For all we know that could have been the one that shot down Thomas' Monte.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Gauler" <michael.gau...@gmx.de>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Why I want older versions of the games

For three separately named titles?
And might I ask, why James North had not encountered such problems,?
I mean, he announced the release of such a game and had he not stopped it and given it to you, he might have later released more than a two level demo. And I have forgotten how it was called exactly, but I am sure to have seen another PC version of Monti (for sighted players) or at least a Monti clone which you could still buy after your Monti got shot down with no problems. Currently I have forgotten how it was called and who had developed it, but if I'll find it again, I'll definitely will look into it...