Hi Michael,

Please, would you stop bombarding me with questions. I don't want to
sound rude, but I don't have all the answers to these types of
questions. If you want answers like where to buy Star Trek sounds,
what sounds they have, etc you have a web browser. Go to
http://www.google.com
and google what you want to know. I don't know the answers myself, and
I'm not going to do the work for you. I've got enough to worry about
right now.

Thanks.