Hi tom,
It's allowed, cause Raymond Grote from the game talk list gave me
pipe1.0 and, through through the wayback machine got troopanum1.5 and
1.1, but not 1.0. Also, please don't ask me to use the wayback machine
to get hunter, cause they don't have that page archived. Also, Raymond
was able to give me pipe1.0 since Justin said it was alright even to
email me and give it to me. The games are redistributable because of
that and because the games aren't available anymore. And personally, I
consider to have the hunter 1.0 since I like the small setup files and
the unpacking process the most since I find it really usefull.
THanks.
best regards,
jack