Hi Michael,

I understand. I also apologize for being a bit short with you yesterday.

I don't know specifically who creates and sells the Star Trek sounds
but in looking at games like Star Trek Elite Force and Elite Force II
it looks like Activision obtained the sounds from Raven Software. I
don't know if that's who Activision got the sounds from or if Raven
merely got them from someone else. All I can tell you is back when I
was looking to get a legal license for the Star Trek trademark from
Paramount finding out where to purchase and license sounds was one of
the things I was going to ask, but I never got that far. So I created
my own sound library from sounds acquired over the internet and from
other people like Shaun Everest who happend to have a large number of
Star Trek sounds on his computer.

HTH