Hi again,
And that's why I said I had performed my own search for sounds and found nothing. I know that the sounds of Elite Force were from Raven Software, but that doesn't say anything about their creator. And yes, some sounds of Star Trek Nemesis might be found within the Sound Storm Library, but I think that would have been to big and expensive for you... That thing consists of 50,000 sounds delivered on an external harddrive and costs $6,000!!! And we all know that the important sounds (explosions, impacts and weapons) of Nemesis are not really canon like in comparison to all other canon Trek sources.
But that's a bit far away from the important things.
I mean, why should a company create a licensed product to a protected name and theoretically could have all resources of that product at hand and do a half finished job by not using all the tools they could get.
Of course, we could argue that money might be an issue, maybe that is so.
But when you hahave two different fan production teams )one for mainly Trek fan films) and one for purely Trek fan audio dramas and they have better quality sounds than a big mainstream company, well I think then something is really not right.