I would want one.
Its doubtfull I would at this stage get a console.
And even if I want to I have no space, well and I really am not a major gamer really these days but I like hearing playthroughs.
At 09:37 a.m. 28/08/2011, you wrote:
Why would you want a recording of the intire game playthrough? That would
spoil the game.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:54 PM
To: gamers
Subject: [Audyssey] shades of doom recordings

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew of some complete game recordings done
of sod on a difficulty level of higher than one.
If so, could you let me know where I can find them, or send me an archive? I
can handle split archives, and can send you another email address, if file
size is a serious issue. Also, I've been wondering if there are any
recordings (not reviews) done of version 1.0.

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6415 (20110827) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6416 (20110827) information _____________

_____________ NOD32 EMON 6416 (20110827) information _____________

http://www.eset.com