Hello,

I've recently purchased It's Your Plane, and I use it with Flight Simulator X Service Pack 2. I'm not a native english speaker, so it's sometimes a bit difficult to get used to all the commands and to understand what is being said on the radio. Fortunately now after 4 or 5 speech recognition training sessions, the system understands 100% of my voice commands. I managed to follow the various preflight/takeoff checklists, I managed to takeoff and activate the autopilot, but after that, I don't know exactly what to do especially if I want to land in another airport.

The ItsyourPlane documentation generally answers my questions, but I would like to knwo if there are audio tutorial that could help newbies like me to be familiar with the basic flight procedures.

I've heard of the Blind Pilot Project (http://www.blindpilotsproject.blogspot.com/), but the SendSpace links to the MP3 tutorials that are proposed have expired.

I also watched several videos posted by Robert of the ItsYourPlane project on Youtube, but they don't focus on the procedures to follow for a blind person.

Could someone help me ?

Many thanks in advance,

Olivier