Hi Valiant,

Let's hope it meets your expectations then. I myself prefer FPS over
any other game format because of the fact levels are generally larger,
there is more realistic movement, and for me it feels like I'm
actually right there in the game. Especially, if you get the true
5.1/7.1 surround sound going.

With side-scrollers, although they are easier to play, there is still
a barrier of unreality about them. Walk right, jump a gap, pick up
magic jewl, slay evil monster, continue right, etc. There is a
constant progression to the right which was fine for the 80's 2d
consoles like the NES and Super NES, but let's face it. This is 2011,
and gaming platforms are powerful enough now to render true 3d worlds
with a high degree of precision and reality. Its like, why not take
advantage of it?

Cheers!