Hi tom,
Here goes:
Yes, I do type fast (65 words on a half-sized keyboard). That particular email was typed out in a car with uh... shall we say, less than perfect shock absorbers, and the machine I wrote that message on has a habit of missing the occasional key.

P.S: Offense aside, remind me to send you one of my messages before spell check gets a crack at it. Also, given the circumstances, two out of 413 words seems pretty good to me.