Hi everyone,

This is a very serious moderator warning regarding cracking software.
Asking for or posting cracks to the list is one of the most serious
offences on the list. As someone has recently posted a message asking
for a crack if I or Damien see any person post such a crack they will
immediately be banned from the list indefinitely including the person
who requested the crack. I just wanted everyone to know the
seriousness of the offence being requested by this individual. So do
not post any cracks on the list.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
Co-Moderator of the Audyssey List