Hi all,
As the subject says, I'm wondering if any of you have heard of the mainstream video game company novalogic. As I can already see several people asking me why I'd ask about a mainstream company, here's the reason. Novalogic, intended or not, has actually mae some of their games profoundly accessible. I'm personally almost completely blind (the technical term is light perception) and can complete two of their demos without much trouble. I'm curious to see if any of you have heard of this company, and if so, what are your thoughts?