Hi Shane,
There's a major bug in cane power. I started beta testing the game
today and have been liking it, but I have to report this bug to you
before the final release. It seems like on most of the fights with the
enemies I'm always placed at 4/10. Well, the beta has source code. But
unfortunately, I'm no bgt guru so I can't fix it.
Also, can anyone email me the setup for the talking typing teacher,
talking toolbox, marvel math, talking spelling and quality quiz? Don't
worry it's not cracking because they run as fully functional demos I
know that sounds weird unless there's a time limit. However, I asked
Danny about them so if he gives me them, you won't have to give me
them. Or, Harylst can host them on istan.com like he did with
bavisoft.
best regards,
jack