Hi all. I just beet Ausem Homer!!!. hear's my log file.  Awesome Homer log file
for 08-31-2011  By Jim Kitchen
 On level 1
 You jumped 25 barrels
 You destroyed 19 barrels
 You avoided 2 giant birds
 you destroyed 1 giant bird
 Your score on level 1 was 242,342 points.
 On level 2
 You made it to all 9 planes and to the helicopter
 Your score on level 2 was 228,192 points.
 your total score is now 470,534 points.
 On level 3
 With 256 shots, you hit all 30 projectiles
 Your score on level 3 was 2 points
 your total score is now 470,536 points.
 On level 4
 You made it passed all 30 trees and down to the bottom of the mountain
 Your score on level 4 was 180,270 points.
 your total score is now 650,806 points.
 On level 5
 The combination to open the door was, "5, 4, 4, 5,
 You figured out the combination with 7 tries
 Your score on level 5 was 224,091 points.
 your total score is now 874,897 points.
 On level 6
 You made it through the under ground caves to the parking garage
 Your score on level 6 was 282,690 points.
 your total score is now 1,157,587 points.
 On level 7
 You rescued Marge!
 Your score on level 7 was 505,642 points.
 your total score is now 1,663,229 points.
 For rescuing Marge, a 1,000,000 point bonus. from Mich.