Hey, can a chainsaw be used more than once? I am still stuck in level 1, but I managed to duck to use the saw. After a while, it stopped destroying barrels. My question, can a chainsaw be used more than once, and if so, how is this done. Do you duck ch use it again. And in the case that a chainsaw cannot be used again, will you have to wait till another one comes up?
Please provide me with hints to get passed level 1.