Hi Alfredo,

No, the chainsaw only runs for a specific amount of time and then it is gone.
You can not pick it up again.  And yes, although it is now harder because there
are more barrels, if you make it through for awhile there is a second chainsaw.

I'm not sure that I can write hints as to how to beat level 1.  Other than keep
running as you can jump the barrels easier while running.  I could though send
you an mp3 of me beating level 1.  I have to say though, that the barrels were
kind to me in that play.  You know since they are random some times the level
or parts of it are easier than other times.

BFN

    Jim

As easy as 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716 ( PI )

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA