Hi Shaun,

Yep, I put version 1 of my trivia game engine up on my site back in October
2003.  I should have done the text on the screen a long time ago.  I still do
not like doing text in VB6.  I mean unless you drag and drop a text box and
define fields and populate them etc, all you can do is scroll text top down.
In dos Quick Basic and all of the dos Basics that I ever used you had a locate
function to put text anywhere on the screen that you wished as well as making
it any color that you wished.  I imagine that one can do the same in VB6, but
not just simply using such commands as locate and color.  And then there is
that when you did put text on the screen in dos, all dos screen readers would
automatically speak it if you wanted them to.  That is, you could put text on
the screen and not have it spoken if you wished.

BTW the wintriv2.exe install contains all 11 wintgf ad on files.

BFN

    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA