Finally, after making it through level 1, 2, and 3, I am at level 4, where I have absolutely no idea what is going on at all. I tried turning, heard crunching sounds of dirt, hit the up arrow and heard a series of noises, pressed down arrow and heard this small thumping that looped continuously. Also, after a few seconds int the game, I hear the SAPI-5 voice say I ran into tree no. 2. This number does not change at all. It is always like this. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
Thanks
Alfredo