Hi the level works like this. You are skeeing down a mountain. You have to pass the hawk and the dove. The hawk is on the left and the dove is on the right. Hold down control and press the left arrow key until you hear the hawk stop and when you hear the second one hit the right arrow key. You are going to keep doing that until the level ends. Keep the control key held down and the shift key will slow you down with a snow plow. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Alfredo_The_Music_maker" <birdlover2...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 6:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Awesome HOmer: level 4 difficulty and hints?

Finally, after making it through level 1, 2, and 3, I am at level 4, where I have absolutely no idea what is going on at all. I tried turning, heard crunching sounds of dirt, hit the up arrow and heard a series of noises, pressed down arrow and heard this small thumping that looped continuously. Also, after a few seconds int the game, I hear the SAPI-5 voice say I ran into tree no. 2. This number does not change at all. It is always like this. Can someone explain to me what is going on?
Thanks
Alfredo