I can't wait to see this game. My son and me are real big wwe fans. No demo
out yet Thomas?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 10:53 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] WWE Superslam

Hi Dark,

Yeah, that was in fact a bit of luck on my part. I thought when I went for
the springboard moonsault that Beth Phoenix would move out of the way and
Kelly Kelly would just splash into the matt, serious screw up there, or that
I'd knock Beth down, but not be able to capatalize on the move. As it
happened Beth was stunned long enough to go for a victory roll and pin her
to the mat for a full three count.

Now, one thing I'd like to do here is work on the general AI system to play
to an opponent's strengths. That is if a wrestler is good in a skill set to
tend to favor those moves over other less skilled moves.

For instance, Beth Phoenix is a strong female wrestler and tends to favor
powerhouse moves such as powerbombs, various bodyslams, and suplexes. In
fact, her finisher is the Glam Slam which is basically just a press slam.

Now, someone like Kelly Kelly is small and light. She's almost 50 pounds
lighter than Beth Phoenix, and she usually does well with hit and runn
attacks such as small punches, spin kicks, missile dropkicks, etc. Also her
small size and stature makes her more naturally built for arial type moves
like flying crossbody attacks, springboard moonsaults, etc. You have to play
to a performers strengths if you want to win a match.

Cheers!