Hello,
After reading the instructions for setting up Castaways to work on Windows7 and learning about using Dos command line, I was wondering if it was not possible to write a batch file using the same command line:
CD..
CD..
CD\windows
CD\windows\syswow64
reg32vr dx7vb.dll
With @echo on or off at the top and then include it in the zip file? You could hit the applications menu and select run as administrator so the registry could be changed. I bet this would save lots of time if oi had this simple batc file. If anyone is interested, I have one made.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5550379/Castaways_dx.bat
Alfredo C