Thank you Alfredo.  I'll distribute your batch file with the main zip.  Back
when I first released Towers of War there was a similar batch file, and for
some reason many people couldn't get it to register while using it.  Some had
no trouble of course, but for the ones who did, it seemed like even when they
told it to run as an administrator it didn't.  If the same thing happens again,
perhaps someone will know why it is behaving in that unexpected manner.