Forgive me Mozart, for I have horribly butchered your song. I have a good excuse though guys! I just got this song yesterday, and I've only played it for a couple hours. there. that makes me feel a lot better about myself. oh and the song's also hard, so yeah. ok anyway here you go. don't laugh too hard at my horrible efforts ok? :P http://www.sendspace.com/file/882zrv