1. Salvage until you can get an asteroid hauler.
2. Haul, salvage, mine, and do group missions until you can aford a
fighter with enough upgrades for successfull soloing(relativity to
start off with)
Stick with the fighter until you can aford the vanguard with all
standerd upgrades included(laser increase, velocity increase, improved
reload time, etc. Just look at an experienced player's combat ship to
see what I mean about upgrades. Only buy upgrades you need. After you
have the vanguard, mission your ass off until you can aford the next
ship. Repeat until you're sadisfied with your charicter.
Hope that helps!
If you have any more spasific questions, feel free to email me
nick.he...@gmail.com
I don't play anymore but I used to play quite a lot so I should be
able to help with most questions you may have.

On 9/7/11, lenron brown <lenro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how do you get in to space on Miriani?  i i want to get in a ship and
> get in to space thanks how do you really play the game
>
> On 9/7/11, Lori Duncan <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi I was wondering if there were any other mud games similar to Miriani?
>> find a lot of muds are too similar and can't seem to get into many of
>> them.
>> I preffer the space type of mud but haven't found any besides Miriani.  It
>> would be good to find others.  Thanks from Lori.
>> ---
>> gamers-unsubscr...@audyssey.org.
>> list,

Nick Helms