Hi all, and aprone in particular,
This may be an early opinion (I've only been playing the new version for 20 minutes) but I'm liking most of the new sounds. The only ones I don't prefer are the pausing and unpausing game sounds, (The pausing seems a little harsh, and the unpausing can easily cover the sound of a tick. Also, I really liked the sound for when things happen, the new one just kind of grates on me. I don't mean to be critical, I'm just giving my highly personal opinions.

P.s:
Also related to castaways, I have a challenge. After several hours of work, I have managed to get my multiplayer game entirely walled in and untouchable. I freely admit to having to reload my mission 3 save to get lucky on raids, and thus the challenge. If anyone can duplicate this (no limit on the size of the settlement, but it must be self-sustaining and contain all of your buildings) I would really like to know how you did it.