Wow!  I must say that is quite an impressive barricade you've put around your
land.  I think any enemies would think twice before wanting to take on anyone
who could construct such a titanic defense!  Haha, I know I would.

I can't remember if Cliff is a member from audyssey, but I saw earlier he asked
on the server about a way to lower the game's volume to better hear his screen
reader.  There isn't such a feature yet, but I've added it to the next update
that I'm still coding.  I figure it will be useful to others as well, with the
introduction of all of these new game sounds which might distract from the
speech.