From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Kai
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 7:03 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] My personal opinion on the castaways sounds

Greetings Jeremy.

What I can do is render the sounds at a lower volume, too. I rendered them
at full volume, and it doesn't step on my screen reader, but I realize this
is probably not the case with everyone. Just give me a bit of time to add
more sounds for some other events I thought of.

While I'm at it, if anyone has event suggestions, fire away.

kai