Hi.
You have to hit f1 to go to cav view, and then press f4 to turn on speech. Then it should speak the controls when you hit the keys. You have to hit the key again to speak the percentage or the new setting when you adjust it.
It's kind of fun.
I don't think there are any stations, so I pretend I'm stoping at certain stations and stuff.
Hth.
Bryan Mckinnish