Hi Jim. You might be interested in this. There's a brand new version of the Price is Right pc game that's just out. I ordered it from Amazon, and it should arrive today. It's called the Price is Right, Jewel Case edition. Now as you may know, I already have the 2010 edition, but this one is different in a couple ways. First, Unlike the 2010 edition, you don't need to have the disc in the dvd drive every time you play. You just put the disc in to download and install the game and from then on the game is permanantly in your hard drive. Also, and this is best of all, in the 2010 edition, each time you make a bid on a particular item, after all the bids are in, the actual retail price of the item appears on the screen, so you can't tell what the price is unless somebody is there to read it to you. With this new version, they tell you the actual retail price as well as show it on the screen. So now I'll have knowledge of all the prices in contestants row. The game is more blind user friendly. But it doesn't tell you what the others bid. You can listen to a sample of the game on youtube. Just do a google search for the Price is Right pc game, and you'll hear a trailer for the new Jewel case edition. There are 28 pricing games in the Jewel case edition, as opposed to 20 in the 2010 edition. Hi Jim. I got the new Price is Right game I told you about. I made a mistake about the disc not having to be in the drive. You do need the disc in the drive. But the game is fun and exciting. Everything is totally different from the older version of the Price is Right. Not only are the items in the show cases different, but the audience is different, you can select a language to play the game in, the game takes minutes to install, whereas in the old version, it could take up to 20 minutes to install the game. After placing bids on items, the actual retail price of that item is spoken to you, which is something the old version doesn't do. The wheel is different. In the old version, you were the first player to spin the wheel in the showcase showdown. Here, the other contestants spin first, and you're last. The pricing games are pretty much the same, though they're in a different order than the old version. There's also a party mode, where you can have up to four players. Each player types in their first name only, as some last names are too long. It's a fun game. Jim

If Walmart is lowering prices every day, how come nothing is free yet?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA