To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 6:36 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed game frustration

Hi, Gamers,

I have been trying to play Entombed, but it seems like after I begin, too quickly I encounter a superior enemy who hits me with a good weapon or an attack magic spell and I either die or I am severely injured and die at the next battle. Am I missing something because it seems I am facing far better enemies than me way too early.

Thanks
Allen
allen.j...@foxvalley.net