I tried installing over the top of the old version and that didn't even work.

----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Block Party

hmmm it works for me but then I didn't uninstall I installed over as I did not recieve spaciffic instructions.
so maybe some files are missing.
At 01:37 p.m. 19/09/2011, you wrote:
Hi,

The new Block Party update does not work. I've uninstalled the old version and after installing the update have come to the conclusion that something is very wrong as the game will not start. Just wanted people to know.

Angela