Hello Everyone,
Just a quick reminder that if you were looking to apply to be a programmer for
BPC, you still have a chance. Head on over to www.bpcprograms.com/signup.htm if
interested. Game-development experience is not required (the previous Email was
incorrect on this) so as long as you’re a competent .NET developer, I would
encourage you to apply. If you would like to know more, you can contact me
personally at muna...@bpcprograms.com.
Munawar A. Bijani
BPCPrograms, LLC
http://www.bpcprograms.com