Hi,
Thomas, I am trying to contact you, in your capacity as moderator of the gamers list, I am seeking permission to post a particular message,
I am wondering, did you get my message I sent you yesterday?
I have been having a few issues with e mails not reaching people recently, so thought I would mail the gamers list and ask if you received it, I sent it to your gmail address.