From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2011 7:41 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Great game!

Well actually Tom I wonder why your surprised.

A game like Super metroid, prince of persia or even any of the later Mega
man x or zero games takes hours to find and complete, whether that's
practicing against bosses to get special awards, trying to find all items in

the game, or doing challenges such as finishing the game with low percentage

of items or in a low amount of time to get special bonuses.

While I'm totally in favour of a 3D game as well, remember that in audio we
stil really haven't even scratched the surface of what is possible in a side

scroller at all, ----- heck most of the games we have can't be said to even
have a real y dimention anyway.

Beware the grue!