Rundo Alla Turka was a total mess last time. well it still sorta is, but it's a much better performance now haha. I'm still practicing it so I'll probably reupload it again at some later date. It's my Life is a song from the Bon Jovi pack. I just learned it, and it totally rocks! As usual, songs are played on expert pro keys. let me know what you think!
Rundo:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i6fgyn
It's my life:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqv6jk