Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 12:32 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] flight Simulater?

Hi all, does anyone know where or how to get the Flight Simulator that I see
talked about here on the list, and if so, is there a cost for the game?
Will I need any special software to wirk with Jaws 11 to play this game?
Thank you very much.

Jim J and Pilot Dog Maggoo
Email: cassie1...@gmail.com
Windows/msn: bestroo...@hotmail.com

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."