Hey, I just install dos box on my computer but I can't get the screen reader to read the game screen. I use the key command to read the window and all it reads is the info part of the screen. The part that it does read is the cpu speed and the program name.
So how can I get the screen reader to read the game screen on dos?
Thanks.