Hi Angela,

Since we have not heard from a moderator on the subject, I do believe that we
are allowed to post log files of games to the list.  Probably the game that has
been posted most would be Pipe 2 Blast Chamber.  But we have also seen golf log
files as well as Awesome Homer and Mach 1 etc.  The only game that we should
not post would be Triple J Shooter.

BFN