Hi.
I am playing the current castaways, and I just had an idea which I think would really make managing troops easier.

at the moment when you go through the different jobs you are told how many of each type you have.
now, this is my idea.
in the case of troops, because training takes a while to happen, could we also be told after the number of fully trained troops you have so many being trained.
so for example,
you might be told you have 3 soldiers and 2 being trained.
I could then use that information to easily work out which bits of my army need reenforcing, because at the moment you have to go into the soldiers list and try to add the numbers up, which isn't easy when you have a lot being trained at once.