Hi all,
Recently I've been making many minions at a time in alter aeon. Unfortunately, whenever I have to leave my computer for an extended period of time, the game logs me off. This happens even in remote areas such as griphins, quickly costing me soulstones and dragon teeth. I've also lost several thousand gold worth of emeralds due to the nosave flag. I'm wondering if there is any way to keep the game from logging me off if I need to go linkdead for more than ten or fifteen minutes. Any advice or tips on this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
John.