if you hear something strange towards the end of the file, now you know why. I've no clue how on earth that happened. but I do know there's no way I'm doing that all over. I had posted this to Brandon's db, but took it down due to this glitch. I'll leave it on sendspace though for those that wanna listen. when I redo this in a billion years I'll reupload it. my nerves aren't feeling up to it now hahaha.