Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 8:43 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Good news for all gamers!

Hey, everyone for the last few days I have been talking to Richard L.
De Steno the creator of great games such as Destination Mars and Run
For President.
He told me that his games are freeware so if any of us would like to
pass out his games that is fine.  Here is the email I recieve below.
Read Message