While know there are some mainstream versions of cluedo out there, don't think
there are currently any blind-gamers specific versions of the this classic
board game, that we can play on the PC, either in conjunction with other
players, or only against computer players/characters, but maybe I'm mistaken?

Either way, if you don't, off-hand know what I mean by cluedo, check out the
wikipedia page on it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluedo

Just thinking that aside from some sort of crime solving interactive fiction
games out there, which I sort of would expect to generally have a bit of a hard
coded plot, I think something like this might be quite nice for us to play,
especially if it then included forms of artificial intelligence/randomisation,
sometimes...? Thoughts?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker