To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 2:39 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Accessibel Western games.

Hey, I have been playing the western game call Dodge city desperados for dos.
Which is one of the games that I pass out last week.
I have been looking for western games text base or/and audio or/and games that are for sighted people but works with screen readers. If someone have any names of some games dealing with the wild west please post the names for me.
Thanks.