Hi Michael,

Those games use the PC speaker. As many computers no longer have one,
and the sound output isn't rerouted to the soundcard there is no way
to get access to the sounds. Besides that the speed of modern
processors are so fast that even if you can get access to the sound it
won't sound right. Usually what happens is the sounds, music, etc will
play back several times faster than normal speed and it is pretty
useless having it at that point.